Monday, December 17, 2012

End of the year means Best of 2012!

Wow! 2012 truly flew by didn't it? Well, since it's that time of the year and we're closing in on the last two weeks of December, I've decided to start building up my "Best of 2012" list for all those interested. I'll mostly have it locked into 360 games as the majority of games I have had the opportunity of playing have been situated on said system, but the categories will be limited.

It'll most likely be centred around Best of the Year, Most underrated, Best Sequel, Best New IP, and all that fun stuff. NOTE: Some games that pop up on the list -- which I will throw up later this week -- may or may not have been reviewed so keep an eye out!

Until then, look out for my next review of Fall of Cybertron (extremely overdue I know) and Far Cry 3 will soon follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment